This may seem like a very obvious starting point, but WebCT is linked to the student records system and will only grant access to registered students.
Process of registration
You can only become a registered student when you formally notify your Faculty Office that you are accepting an offer of a place on a programme (or if you are a valid returning student).
- Having accepted the offer, your status becomes EL (Eligible to Enrol).
- When you begin Online Enrolment your status becomes ON (Online Enrolment in progress). It will remain this way until you fully complete online enrolment and all fees have been paid.
- Once you complete "Online Enrolment", your status becomes RE (Registered student).
- Select the Student and Financial Aid tab.
- Select Registration.
- Select Current Module Enrolments.
- Students who have not enrolled will not have access to WebCT.
- Students who have registered and enrolled will have access to WebCT.
If you have problems enrolling online, the Registry Helpline number is +44 (0) 28 7012 3450 and it is open from 9 00 am to 5 00 pm. Alternatively, email your campus Registry Office as follows:
- Coleraine: RegistryCE@ulster.ac.uk
- Jordanstown: RegistryJN@ulster.ac.uk
- Magee: RegistryMG@ulster.ac.uk
- Belfast: M.Chatterley@ulster.ac.uk
Or via the web at: http://www.ulster.ac.uk/academicservices/student/common/contactus.html
IT User Services Department contacts
If you are a registered (enrolled) student and there is no Network (WebCT) password when you login to Self Service Banner, or indeed, you have any problems with your password, please contact the ISD Service Desk who administer the password management system at: http://www.ulster.ac.uk/isd/itus/help/helpdesk.htm.
Alternatively ring the ISD Service Desk on: 028 9036 6777 or email: email@example.com