Your Blackboard Learn password is also your Network password (sometimes referred to as your Active Directory or AD password). This is the same password your use to login to a computer in a computer lab, if you attend campus. You can use the Self Service Banner system to retrieve your network and e-mail passwords.
Using Self Service Banner
In order to check your credentials you will need to login to Banner Self Service.
- Go to: http://ssb.ulster.ac.uk
- Select the link "LOGIN TO STUDENT AND FACULTY SELF SERVICE"
- Input your User ID and PIN
- If you are a student, your User ID is your student B number and your initial PIN is your date of birth in the format DDMMYY.
- If you are a member of staff, enter your staff number as a 9 character number ( the number should be padded out with leading zeros after the E if required i.e E00012345 ) and your PIN is your date of birth in the format DDMMYY.
- Select the Login button.
- Select the "Personal Information" tab.
- Select the "View Student ID, Password and Email Address" link.
- You can now access your:
- Student ID.
- Network Login.
- Network Password.
- E-mail Address.
- E-mail Password.
- Athens Username.
- Athens Password.