The license could not be verified: License Certificate has expired!
This may seem like a very obvious starting point, but Blackboard is linked to the student records system and will only grant access to registered students (status RE in Banner). Your entire UU life cycle centers on your student registration status in Banner.
Check your Registration status
1. Go to Self Service Banner at: http://ssb.ulster.ac.uk
2. Select the link "LOGIN TO STUDENT AND FACULTY SELF SERVICE"
3. Input your User ID and PIN:
1. Your User ID is your student B number and your initial PIN is your date of birth in the format DDMMYY.
4. Select the Login button.
5. Select the "Student and Financial Aid" tab.
6. Select the "Registration" link and finally select "Enrolment Status History" link.
This example below shows a typical student’s Registration history. A returning student is ER Expected to Return or for a new student EL, eligible to enrol, then ON, meaning they have started Online Enrolment. Having successfully completed Online Enrolment their status changes to RE, registered status.
Once your registration status is RE, Blackboard access usually automatically follows in 24hrs.
If you have problems enrolling online, the Registry Helpline number is +44 (0) 28 7012 3450 and it is open from 9 00 am to 5 00 pm. Alternatively, email your campus Registry Office as follows:
Or via the web at: http://www.ulster.ac.uk/academicservices/student/common/contactus.html
IT User Services Department contacts
If you are a registered (enrolled) student and there is no Network (Blackboard) password when you login to Self Service Banner, or indeed, you have any problems with your password, please contact the ISD Service Desk who administer the password management system at: http://www.ulster.ac.uk/isd/help/service-desk
Alternatively ring the ISD Service Desk on: 028 9036 6777 or email: email@example.com