Within TurnItIn, lecturers can avail of a marking and grading tool online in a paperless environment.
Once the post date of a paper has passed, students are able to access the marked version of the paper and view any grades, comments, marks, or requested changes noted by the instructor.
Tip: If the GradeMark icon is not available, the post date of the assignment has not been reached or the instructor has not yet graded or marked the paper. Contact your lecturer for further information.
How to view your grade
- Select My Grades from the navigation list.
- Select the relevant assignment.
- Select the originality report from Section 3: Feedback From Instructor.
- The assignment will open in Document Viewer. Click GradeMark.
- The mark will now be available in the top right hand corner.
TurnItIn - Student Training